28 September, 2011

My Stuff



There is something about Spring and Fall that calls out for less stuff.


Today, I'm off to the thrift store, my friends' vintage store, the library and the high school greenhouses.
The car is loaded up and ready to move some stuff out of here.





Here is a video that another friend sent to me that should shame you into moving (some of) your stuff on:
The infamous George Carlin claiming My Stuff is better than your stuff.







 I realize this next request could be conceived as counter-intuituve on the stuff-front.
There are three more days to write more letters, send more postcards, send one more care package and maybe help keep your rural mail delivery intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.