20 September, 2010

Lawrence of Arabia



I am watching Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia on the advice of my janitor at work. He's a big fan of Peter O'Toole. I tried to get Lord Jim from the library also,  but Clackamas County doesn't have a copy.  
It's going to take many renewals to finish Lawrence of Arabia. It's more than three hours long.
I hardly ever watch TV or movies. First reason - my job and an early bedtime. Second reason? The current crop of movies do not have gorgeous soundtracks.

I started Lawrence last week and I was blown away by the opening music. Then the camels came,  and now an airplane has appeared!
It's got everything - action, romance, airplanes.

Enjoy a couple of youtube listings:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.