09 September, 2010

IZZE Blackberry Soda




 This is fantastic.

My daughter came home for the weekend and was amazed that our Canbyland Thriftway stocked her favorite  soda.

I read the ingredients and I can have it too.




They have Blackberry, Clementine, Pomegranite & Blueberry, which I am going to take for a taste test tomorrow. They have other flavors as well but since I don't normally drink a lot of soda, I'm gonna pace myself.





I also brought home this Crater Lake Rootbeer.

All of these are made with cane sugar, not corn syrup. 
The ingredient list is short and pronounceable.
And - MADE in PORTLAND, OREGON.

My daughter gets it as a drink at some restaurant in Portland. She didn't know they bottled it to sell elsewhere. So, it must be a well kept secret.



1 comment:

  1. One of our favorites... you can buy it a lot of places - including sometimes at Costco... check out Grocery Outlet, too - they sometimes have it. Our favorites are the orange and the blackberry.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.