06 December, 2009

Distractions




It's not even 7 in the morning on my one day off and I am sitting here cutting out tiny little houses.

I am on the computer to find out what spices go into Cream of broccoli soup and to get ideas on how to adapt it to my food intolerances.
But, here I am, finished with one house and cutting out Martha's next.

I was reading through recent posts on blogs I follow when I found these little gems.

Too many things to do and not enough time. Just thinking of all of the different embellishments one could do to these tiny houses. Oh boy.


If you have a full list of things to do today - link over here and get your schedule derailed.
twelve22 has this house on a free PDF that you can print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.