17 May, 2015

Birthday Sweets

My friend sent this delightful stamp set and it arrived the same day as my big box of fabrics.
Two boxes in the mail!

I had to wait until my carrier delivered them to open.

I'm in my 7th week of postal drama over taking three sick days at the end of my japan vacation. Thank god for unions.

I'm trying to stay under the radar by not grabbing my boxes and ripping them open immediately.

The box was wrapped in a biplane fabric scrap (swoon). The outside was a sturdy paper bag which had a fun design on it when I turned it inside out. Little gnomes.

This is one of those kawaii gifts.

Now to see if I can find that video of the video that showed how to wrap things in fabric with an animal result.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your employers are as ridiculous as mine! Hope you can get it sorted! The stsmps and fabric are fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.