01 October, 2009

BAZAAR TIME


I know I should be sewing and getting ready for the Christmas Bazaar.  It just seems so far away.....

Stop by the Knittn' Kitten to find inspiration:


Free Craft Projects at The Knittn' Kitten 
If you're looking for cool holiday gifts to make, The Knittn' Kitten will be offering a new free project sheet each week until early November. Stop in the store, get the project, and while you're there, pick up the materials at bargain prices. The projects are all donated by local crafters. Get a full list of who's participating over here.

These stunning Roses are called "Just Joey". My great-aunt Ruby said they were her favorites. They bloom profusely, they smell divine, and are hardly ever bothered by any of those pesky rose diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.