29 September, 2009

Finding Goldy


I have been searching garage sales for years and I happened upon 'goldy' on Saturday. She was marked $50 but it was already that half-priced time of the afternoon.

I put the luckiness of the find squarely on my friend's gift to me - a tiny dragonfly clutch purse.
I like to take this clutch garage saling as it is small AND Cute. It sometimes opens up conversations to make the sale process 'go well'. It came complete with a zippered main compartment and a 'tissue' pocket on the outside. Inside was a gold dollar coin - for luck.

Inside my cute purse was 23 dollars and the gold coin and the seller accepted.

'Goldy' who is still searching for her identity and a name is 38" in the bust, about 29" on the waist and 39 in the hips. I can pad her a bit to mimic me and then I can fit my personal sewing so much easier.
I am so excited about this find.  It makes me want to sew.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.