20 March, 2016

Teresa's Car PopUp



Teresa ordered a pop up in red polka dots. Here it is.




 I did the same modification from my first one with two loops of FOE (fold over elastic) at the top. One to hold the plastic bag in place and the second to secure it (to my gear shift).


I added back in the white elastic at the bottom  to secure it 'flatter' but now I can't think of a reason to keep it flatter so I will leave this off next time. And there will be a next time. I also added the label this time because Teresa would get a kick out of it.

Both sets of elastic have an adjacent buttonhole to slink the elastic into to neaten up the appearance.




Red polka dots came from Japan (Nippori).

4 comments:

  1. Even garbage will be pretty when it's in red polka dots, lol! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BOY!! Do you want me to drop a check in the mail to you? I love it! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.