09 August, 2011

Summer Rag Quilt

Finished sewing - now to snip to make it a rag quilt.
I saw this pattern in a magazine about three years ago, kept it, and in a major visa moment, bought the fabrics two years ago. Oddly enough, it sort of goes with my new-recovered couch and gives the living room a less formal air which the couch was definitely giving off.


snipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipyadayadayada.

Back side - alternating squares of flannel

Quilting details
I finished this last week but have not had a chance to take a daylight photo of my new quilt folded over the couch.
Sigh. . . I am back to leaving in the dark for work.


The quilt is big enough to cover you and keep you toasty while you watch Project Runway - haha - I never watch that on the tv - I prefer to watch it a few days later on my computer - when I have a chance.

Random flower photos from my August garden.


Nicotiana in various pink hues




Coreopsis. I started these plants 20 years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.