08 August, 2011

Isernio's Premium Italian Chicken Sausage

I love sausage.
I loved sausage.
Sausage is difficult to find without MSG or other fillers that I react to. Manufacturers often add mystery meats and other preservatives to allow their product a longer shelf life.
My favorite grocery store started carrying this breakfast sausage earlier this year.
It tastes exactly like sausage should taste like.


The roll on the bottom is my favorite. Containing just a few ingredients: Chicken, salt, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, fennel and some other innocuous herbs for flavoring. The most food-allergy-laden person can eat this with no repercussions. For those who want this- it's gluten-free!

It's nice to have another food I can put together and eat quickly. Tonight I fried up small pieces of sausage and when that was cooked, I added angel-hair cabbage to stir-fry. That's it - simple and plain and delicious to me. And no immune responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.