17 July, 2014

Surprise Package

 Yay!!! A surprise package came knocking at my door!

Can you read the note?
"...Here is a surprise package for your secret free week. Enjoy!..."



some fabrics to play with

Pencil Girl is one of the few that knows I took this week off from overtime, from work, from my parents moving, from the heat wave, etc... I told very few people, on purpose.

I'm off to central Oregon today after I post this. Time for canoeing, hiking, Ringo Starr at the Bend ampthitheater.





Are you getting the idea that Pencil Girl knows me well?
She copied a Vogue magazine article on designing wearable airplane art.








Those airplanes on the garment were stenciled on.


So much inspiration to dream about....



2 comments:

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.