09 November, 2016

Country Christmas Bazaar

 Cutie Mrs. Claus at the Bazaar.


 I was debating with myself if these were handmade. There's a uniformity to the stitches that screams machine made in a far-off country.




Vintage Christmas

Add caption

Clothespin lace and ribbon dolls.

 This was a very cute needlebook for people who sew.
Flip her skirt up to reveal hand-stitching tools.





Rustic wool stockings with button ornaments.

Slightly scary snowmen




Love these transfer cotton towels.

 Tutti Frutti Popcorn. I met the original owners when I moved here years ago.
I love their popcorn although I can't eat it anymore because it's not a non-gmo food (genetically modified). It makes a great gift for others.





The lone airplane spotted - a travel tic-tac-toe game.
Lots of christmas bazaars this weekend in Canby. This one is at the fairgrounds until Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Lots of very tempting things!!!!! (I love the tic tac toe game in it's pouch! (We call it noughts and crosses!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the promo for this craft fair.. I didn't know about it. I'd love to go there! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the definition of handmade is being rewritten - it doesn't seem to mean what it used to mean! Love the chenille snowman, and that airplane tic tac toe bag is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun way to get into the holiday swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness thanks for the eye candy! I loved it..I'm going back for another look!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.