04 March, 2013

Pencil Girl Made Me Do It



Pfaff Quilter's Expression 4.0


I had been thinking about a Bernina 450 - mainly because of the 9mm stitch width and the stitch regulator.
I came to SewExpo to check other brands out. I am 30 minutes from dealers who may -or may not - stock all the different machines.
For instance, the Bernina 450 is an older machine -came out five years ago. Difficult to see one in action as the dealers all want to sell their 500 series now.

Anyway--- the Pfaff did one up on that 450 with the dual feed, aka, the walking foot -- permanently attached to engage or disengage without tossing the notion drawer in my sewing room looking for this attachment.

And, even though the overtime money is plentiful right now, I am super pleased to have spent way less than half of what the Bernina would have cost.
Show special - brand new in the box.

Oh --- Why did I fall in love with the 9mm stitch?

The buttonholes look amazing at that width.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.