18 February, 2011

Dude, Where's My Car and I Finished My Taxes

I'm probably the last person in Oregon to discover Dude, Where's My Car.


Totally stupid - you cannot help laughing.

Which is good.

I 'discovered' the video after reading this post by a blogger called Stitches and Seams.
She made her boys bubblewrap space suits. She SEWED bubblewrap.


My taxes are done, signed and mailed and I just gotta say, "god bless President Obama" for making my tax refund so bountiful.  If you have kids in college - you will also have cause to bless the president.

This weekend is a holiday for me on Monday so I plan to work on a bag that I started last week in a sewing class and also sew a boy's pillowcase for SewExpo - happening in just two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.