21 December, 2010

Unforgettable Kisses

Well- I nearly forgot about this recipe. And it is a cookie that I can eat!

These are very, very easy. You just whip those egg whites to stiff and add some sugar and food coloring and fold in some chocolate chips and then place in a warm oven overnight to set the meringue. They took me about 12 minutes to mix up and next morning, when I got up for work - there they were - all finished.


Our family has made these forever. I have no clue who to credit the recipe to.


Unforgettable Kisses

Preheat oven to 350'
Mix and beat stiff:
2 Egg Whites
1/4 tsp. Cream of Tartar

Add 3/4 cup Sugar - 1 Tbsp. at a time.
Beat stiff after each addition.

Add 2 -3 drops Food Coloring.
Fold in 2 - 3 cups Chocolate Chips (I added less than 2 cups)

Spoon onto cookie sheet, lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
Let sit overnight in oven. TURN-OFF-OVEN.

Makes ~ 3 dozen.

About the only thing I react to is the chocolate chips. You can substitute dark choc. chips for less dairy and soy.

I found a video on youtube if you still don't see how easy these are to make.
Tawnya is kind of a dweeb but in all probability, very famous. She also makes her Unforgettable Cookies slightly different than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.