22 June, 2014

Ella's Hat & Lunchbag




I managed to get Ella's Bucket hat and Lunch bag done today.
I'll finish her sister's Lunchbag tonight.






 Ella wanted Ladybugs of which there were only three different cotton fabrics at Fabric Depot.

I found a small airplane logo fabric while I was there and I added a patch to the gingham side so they remember their airplane auntie.


 Sophea's choice of little chicks was more difficult with about 30 choices.
I'll post her hat and bag tomorrow.

Got to finish her bag first.




5 comments:

  1. The hats looks great but the bag is AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the most adorable model working for you there. I second the amazing bag comment. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both girls will love filling up their bags.
    So far, a sheet of stickers & their extra fabric and a $2 bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous!!! Thanks for linking up on the Share page at The Inspired Wren!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.