Sunday Afternoon (February 12th). GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!!
Thank you to all who entered.
The winners are:
1. Tie dye and Pinky fabric goes to Lisa Cox.
2. 2 Children's Prints go to Gwen.
3. Floral spray flannel goes to Strawberry Patch.
4. Polished cotton goes to Kathy (not me!)
Here's hopin' you never discover Fugli's in your stash.
I was reading one of my favorite blogs (at the moment) when I came across Fugli's. I was rather alarmed that I might be harboring full-fledged fugli's in my own home but sure enough, there they were.
Charm About You is hosting a fugli swap party and I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, but some of these fugli's are worth getting into your own stash.
No one sets out to own fuglis but there they are. And here they go. . .
|Tie-dyed remnant 10"w x 70" long - cotton sheet.|
|1 yard cotton; 1 1/4" squares bright children's print|
|1 1/4 yd cott/poly - dusty pinky solid|
|2 1/2 yds Flower spray cotton flannel|
- flower sprays are blue and pink about 2" diameter.
|1 yd bright green fruity cotton fabric. Has texture - can't recall what's that called. . |
.seersucker - thank you gwen!
|Over 3 yds of polished cotton with cream background. |
Squiggly lines (think topographical lines) and sweet little pinky-coral roses.
Roses are about 1 " diameter.
What alarms me is how easy it was to find these fugli's.
And if I look harder. . . eeuuhh.
Here's the RULES.
- Leave a comment as to which FUGLI you just love with all your heart.
- If you must have two, okay.
- I'm doing this as a giveaway. HOWEVER, if you were to swap airplane fabric, I would not say no.
- Giveaway is open until February 14th am, pst. I will contact winning entries shortly thereafter to get addresses.
- Numero cinco; THANK YOU for taking these away from Canbyland.
- Right - I have six fabrics, but I might arbitrarily send them out to four people. Maybe even three people - less shipping costs to me. Make your plea good.
- Open to anyone who sews.