08 April, 2013

Spring Cleaning









This is how we do it.

Two and a half years ago we put in hickory wood floors. We were going to put carpet in the bedrooms -- and then a political game happened at work.
The game involved dumping my hours down to ten/wk.
No extra spending.

Fast forward and I won the game last summer. This involved a lot of overtime.

My two and a half sewing rooms were not organized at all. I was spending way too much time losing stuff.

Wood floors are the way to go for easy pin & thread pickup. One room will be sewing --ONLY.

The other room will be a guest room plus storage for the kid's stuff.
Period.

Sewing stuff put back will be organized and labeled.

hahahahaha ha

How's your spring cleaning going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.