14 September, 2014

Pen Thieves Foiled












Checked off:  More Flower Pens.
I am on the look out for a more manly version - hence the plastic ping pong-type balls.
Men are not as secure in their manhood while writing with a flower pen.

My customers where I work have made off with 25 flower pens since I started at this location eight months ago. Which is way better than 25 gross of pens otherwise.




***Why do people buy plastic flowers anyway? I find them cheap at garage sales. The pens are back-to-school specials.

3 comments:

  1. I love the flower pens in doctor's offices! It makes the whole sign in experience less awful.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eye doctor uses flower pens too. I like the manly option you have created. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.